- Cura Personalis: Becoming a Successful Young Man at Fairfield Prep and Beyond
As part of an annual tradition, Vince Benevento was invited to Fairfield Prep to address the entire Fairfield Prep student body to kick off the new calendar year. Cura Personalis, a latin phrase meaning “care for the whole person,” is a belief set embedded in the Prep educational philosophy and way of life. Vince shares […]
- Podcast: Westport Family Counseling hosts the guys from Causeway Collaborative
Nicholas Strouse talks with Vince Benevento, John Lieberman and Joel Singer… three men who have formed a team to help young men who may have lost their way. Over the course of the podcast, they explore a crisis that many young men are facing: the inability to find an identity as a man, and an […]
- Returning to School: What Parents Need to Know
The shift between a long vacation and a new school year can be a difficult one, particularly for young men already dealing with pre-existing mental health conditions. A new school year means changes, new classes and new teachers, and it can also mean a return to old fears and stressors and the re-introduction of ongoing […]
- Getting In to College Doesn’t Mean Students Are Ready to Go
Sending a student to college who isn’t ready to go is expensive in more ways than one.
- Helping Our Boys Envision a Future
The transition to college is stressful for everyone—but it can be particularly trying for students with LD and ADHD who underperformed in high school.